Friday, March 22, 2013

That Conversation

With three children, my husband and I are still trying to divide our time equally for our kids. It is not easy, and will never be easy. Sadly, our own relationship as husband & wife has to take a backseat for the sake of the kids. Last night was different...

I don't remember anymore the last time we talked about 'us'. And I was a bit teary-eyed last night because for the longest time, we talked about the past and the present. Our relationship was never perfect. Until now, I am asking him to just be honest and admit his cheating in the past. He still doesn't want to admit it. But i realized that it didn't matter at all. For what is more important is 'now'. Admitting something will not change anything. So you may ask why i still bothered to make him admit. My answered would be "Wala lang" Oh the stupid me! It's just that whenever I ask him that, we'd talk about the happy and sad things of our relationship, and we would just laugh like kids:)

Then I realized, our relationship has become stronger. I am happy that I married someone who's willing to listen and share stories with me:)

No comments:

Post a Comment