Tuesday, August 26, 2014

REVIEW: Sky Ranch

Last August 23, our whole family decided to celebrate my father's 70th birthday at Sky Ranch. It is located beside Taal Vista in Tagaytay. Buses going to Nasugbu, Batangas pass by it, and jeepneys from Tagaytay Rotunda are another option. Below are my negative and positive observations:

1. Their entrance is 80 pesos during weekends. I find it misleading because when I told the cashier that we have a senior citizen, she said that the entrance of my father will still be 80 pesos because it is already discounted. According to her, the entrance is really 100. I think that is a lame excuse not to give a senior citizen discount. So it appears that regardless of a guest's age, the entrance would still be P80.

2. Even if it's sunny or drizzling, the ride attendants are always ready to use their big umbrellas for those who will be taking their rides. 

3. Children below a certain height has a free entrance. However, I ended up paying for my 3-year old daughter's rides because the cashier said she isn't free. When my brother-in-law asked, he was told that a child who has a free entrance can also avail of free rides all throughout. How confusing!

4. It's nice to see that there are now benches around. When my friends and I first visited, we were just standing around.

My kids enjoyed their time at Sky Ranch. Aside from the entrance and price issues, the place is clean and the attendants are nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment