Sunday, October 26, 2014

The Sweetest Things

I appreciate thoughtfulness a lot. I have always expected my husband to be thoughtful, but of course, he's the complete opposite. But I still love him anyway. I have realized that love isn't always about giving in to what others expect of you. Over the past few days, upon my conversations with different people, all of them have told me how lucky I am to have my husband. As I pondered on these, I've realized that I have failed and ignored what has been in front of me for a long time--I have married a very loving husband.


Below are some of the great things he has done for me. Sharing love and good vibes to all, please read on:

1. When I was pregnant with our first child, he took it upon himself to assist me in anyway that he can to accomplish what I needed to do before my comprehensive exams. He talked to the professors and borrowed books on my behalf. Even going to school with me and waiting for me inside the library.

2. He made sandwiches for me. He would wake up early in the morning to give me my 'baon' for work. 

3. He would make my coffee and prepare my breakfast. As I always have succeeding classes, he would make sure that I would be able to grab my favorite mug while working.

4. He would take his day off even if it was not really his day off. When I go out with friends, he would not go to work, and he would look after the kids. He allows me because he knows how difficult it is to just stay home and do everything.

5. He would cook for me. I remember craving for 'guinataan halu-halo'. He bought all that he needed for it and cooked with gusto. 

more soon:)

No comments:

Post a Comment