Friday, April 1, 2016

When I became a mom...

1. When I became a mom, I felt more complete. My search for life's meaning led me to a clearer path. Happiness before depended on having material things, spending time with friends, and being able to keep my job. That was before. Now, everything is simple--spending time with the kids, serving them, taking care of them, loving them...

2. When I became a mom, I appreciated my mother more. How I wished she's still alive looking after her grandkids, and somehow telling me that I've been doing the right thing. When I lost my mother, I lost myself. Now, with my kids, everything went into place.

3. When I became a mom, I learned the value of sacrificing. My father has worked for almost 30 years. He left when I was about 2, and I didn't really cared about him when I was growing up. When my mother died, I thought, 'why her?', and now I've found the answer. My father's now 71 and still healthy. His presence has made me realized how important a parent's sacrifice is to his child. It is only then that I felt lucky and how I started to care for what I have now.

4. When I became a mom, I became more concerned with my health. Having three ceasarian operations and a laparascopic cholecystectomy have always left me thinking about my presence for my children. Who will take care of them when I'm gone?

5. When I became a mom, I tried my best to do the right thing in all aspects of life. I do not strive for perfection but I'm trying to be a good example to my kids. It's a continuous struggle.

6. Lastly, when I became a mom, I decided to give my love more without the fear of not being loved in return. Though, I worry about how fast my kids have been growing up, I 've realized that worry is useless. Hence, I must make the most of it. I must give them my time, support, and love.

'A mother's love is infinite, it goes beyond death, it has no limitations. 
A mother's love should not be questioned, should not be forgotten.'

No comments:

Post a Comment