Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Customer Service Experience from Jollibee: Pass or Fail?


I recently availed of Jollibee's 45-minute delivery. I usually call them twice a month specially when I feel like rewarding my kids from being behaved and obedient. You see, my kids' faces lighten up when I order from them. I also do this when I can't cook anymore because of my hectic schedule. Talking to their customer service for order taking only takes 2 or 3 minutes, and then after that, the 45-minute wait begins. However, our food arrived an hour later. Jollibee promises P200-worth of gift certificates if they failed to bring the food on time. Since my food arrived late, I expected to get the gift certificates (GCs). However, the rider told me that the 45-minute rule starts when they, the riders, leave the store. I told him that I clarified that to the customer service already. But he still didn't give me the GCs. He even told me that the P200 value of the GCs will be deducted to their salaries. I think he said that to make me feel guilty. So I asked him to sign at the back of the receipt with the delivery time included. I told him that I'd be waiting for their call to address the problem. After he left, I called and clarified the information. I didn't wait for the call from the store manager because I'm not really sure if the rider would talk about my complaint to the manager. The customer service that I first talked to transferred my call to their supervisor. She was a bit surprised of the information that the rider gave me. She told me that she will verify the reason about the problem to the Manager-on-duty of that particular Jollibee store. She even told me that their company would never deduct from the employees salary. After a few minutes, she called me back to once again apologize about what had happened and assured me that proper information will be disseminated next time to the employees. And yes, she told me that the GCs will be delivered to me before the day ends:)


No comments:

Post a Comment